WHAT IS MENTORING?
Mentoring is a learning relationship that focuses on providing support, encouragement, and guidance to help you navigate through life and reach your full potential.
Mentoring is a journey of shared discovery that allows both the mentor and mentee to give and grow. Through mentoring you have the opportunity to build new relationships, learn from one another, develop skills, and acquire knowledge.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM REQUESTING A MENTOR
Are you questioning whether the career choices you have in mind are right for you?
Are you transitioning from high school to college and are not sure what to expect?
Do you have general questions that you just need to be answered?
Do you just need a forever friend?
Project EMS, Inc. mentors provide the best support and knowledge to answer any question you may have. Our mentors understand that mentoring is a powerful tool in career development and will do their best to provide you with the best experience in your educational journey. If this is not enough, here are a few reasons why most students choose us. Our mentors:
- Allow you to learn through their personal experiences
- Help you create a smooth career path that fits your personality, interests, and talents
- Help build your network with individuals in the field in which you plan to pursue
- Support you and are always on your side
- Help you maintain focus on the goal
- Empower you to GROW
Now, are you ready? Click “Request a Mentor” below to be matched with your forever friend!
HOW TO BECOME A MENTOR
Mentoring is a “get and give” experience with the goal of providing a rich and rewarding experience for both the mentee and the mentor. If you are willing to put in the time and effort and would like to make a positive difference in someone’s life all you have to do is take a few minutes to fill out our “Mentor Application Form.”
By becoming a mentor through Project EMS, Inc., you are guaranteed:
- To become a leader!
- To make a difference in someone else’s life
- To bridge the connection between the institution and student
- To gain a sense of fulfillment and personal growth
- To build motivational skills
- To create new leaders (9 out of 10 mentees become mentors)
We ask that you share information about yourself so that you can match with a mentee whose common goals and expectations align with yours. You are just a click away from changing a new friend’s life!